I took a high school student to see “The Passion” the day it came out. He wanted a Bible after the movie, the book is always better than the movie. I remember walking into the Christian book store a little dazed and numb, feeling the affects of the movie. As soon as we walked in I noticed a beautiful ornate cross. It made me sick, it made me mad and I just wanted to scream “This is not why Jesus died!” Every thing in the store seemed so trivial and materialistic. Well all most everything, The Bibles were not so trivial. Pranked 3:16 Uuuuhh,
1 comment:
I took a high school student to see “The Passion” the day it came out. He wanted a Bible after the movie, the book is always better than the movie. I remember walking into the Christian book store a little dazed and numb, feeling the affects of the movie. As soon as we walked in I noticed a beautiful ornate cross. It made me sick, it made me mad and I just wanted to scream “This is not why Jesus died!” Every thing in the store seemed so trivial and materialistic. Well all most everything, The Bibles were not so trivial.
Pranked 3:16 Uuuuhh,
Post a Comment